You can make your mark as a SHE-Q Manager if you are able to implement changes in behavior. Changes in behavior tend not to happen overnight. As a SHE-Q Manager you will need a great deal of creativity, empathy and perseverance to get everyone on board and keep them there. And it is not just on the projects that improvements need to be implemented; there are also challenges at divisional level with regard to optimization, integration and embedding of policy and processes. As a SHE-Q Manager you are responsible for supporting this process, whilst never losing sight of the interests of the business.
Within a vibrant offshore company culture you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons
Responsibilities as SHE-Q Manager
- Advising Business Unit Management and active liaising with stakeholders.
- Program guide internal programs, facilitate internal safety program sessions.
- Project visits in your area, coaching and supporting Project SHE-Q on site.
Vaardigheden, kennis en ervaring
- At least around 5 years’ experience in advising and supporting organizations or projects on SHE-Q related subjects and you want to move into a management role.
- A Higher Professional Education related to SHE-Q (e.g. Integrale Veiligheid, HVK diploma, NEBOSH diploma).
- A proven track record in the successful implementation of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHE-Q).
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- No problem with travelling when needed frequently to projects abroad.
Wil je deel uitmaken van een groep veiligheidsconsultants? Stuur ons jouw CV!